Welcome to the Center for CIO Leadership: A Community Dedicated to Advancing the CIO Profession
IBM CIO: 9 Ways IT Organizations Can Encourage Collaboration
- Encourage people to share
- Understand the business
- Influence culture from the top
- Default to ‘Yes’
- Engage with stakeholders
- Encourage innovation
- Automate processes and encourage self-service
- Think in smaller increments
- Adopt a cloud first strategy
C-Suite Study: Moving from the back office to the front lines
CIOs tell us that their place in the organizational pyramid has changed in the past five years. Many of them command more respect and possess more authority than before and they are working more closely with their C-suite colleagues.
Continue reading →
Join The Center for CIO Leadership community on a variety of social networks.1. LinkedIn: join the LinkedIn group to participate in the latest discussions and to connect with your peers. The Center for CIO Leadership LinkedIn community is where the Center posts member only events and virtual roundtables. If you have a topic you would like to discuss with group members, post it under the Discussions tab.
2. Blog: Follow our blog to keep up with the latest news, emerging trends and thought leadership. Learn how others are advancing the CIO profession and participate in the dialogue.
3. Twitter: Follow the Twitter handle @ciocenter to keep up with the latest news and posts from The Center for CIO Leadership as well as other IBM communities and news feeds. To have your Twitter post appear on The Center for CIO Leadership blog spot as a recent post, use the hashtag #ciocenter.
4. YouTube: Subscribe to our You Tube channel to see the latest videos from our CIO Perspectives series, expert interviews, and “leather armchair” conversations with your peers.